It is believed that there has been a farm on this site for over a thousand years and this is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086. This extensive 129 acre farm located within an Area of Outstanding Beauty (AONB) has been carefully redeveloped with the completion of a new traditional style farmhouse, garaging, wildlife lake and equestrian stables. The barn conversion itself, completed in 2015, includes a two-bedroom annexe with open-plan living space which maximises panoramic views across unspoilt countryside. The upper end of the barn has been converted into a double height vaulted studio space suitable for a home office, art gallery or children’s den. Many of the original features have been retained and incorporated into the design to secure its future use.
Credits: Photography James Pardon